I've got a question

jam3

I booked my Carnival cruise yesterday online. I started by clicking the Early Saver rate but got into the process and ended up booking a suite/balcony. When I was finished, I'm not really sure if I booked early saver or not....

I got that price but I selected my actual cabin which I didn't think I could do under the early saver plan.

In looking at my receipt/documents, I can't tell either. Anyone know how to verify without actually calling Carnival?

Thanks for your time!

I booked my Carnival cruise yesterday online. I started by clicking the Early Saver rate but got into the process and ended up booking a suite/balcony. When I was finished, I'm not really sure if I booked early saver or not....

I got that price but I selected my actual cabin which I didn't think I could do under the early saver plan.

In looking at my receipt/documents, I can't tell either. Anyone know how to verify without actually calling Carnival?

Thanks for your time!

The only way to go the ES route is by booking an actual cabin. If the price you paid is the same as you are seeing for ES, I would say you booked ES.

Thanks for your time!

You do pick your room with ES...A GTY (or guarantee) you do not. Just run a pretend booking today under ES and see how the price comes out - not likely it has changed.

Yes you can pick your actual cabin with early saver. If you call Carnival 1-888-Carnival, they will tell you which you have booked and will transfer your reservation to an Early Saver at that time, if you wish.

l

Thanks for your time!

I think the code will be PUG, if I remember right. It should show the code still when you go to the modify booking. Dont change anything, just look at your booking after you add it to your profile at carnival.com

PUG is Pack n Go

PPB is ES

Thanks for your time!

You can only book assigned cabins with Early Saver. At the very end of your Confirmation, there is a section Of Terms & conditions, that repeat all the ES Terms & Conditions you see displayed on carnival.com, to include the words "non-refundable deposit" - this will indicate you've booked Early Saver. ken

Archived