Bananarama or Maya Key?

Beachbum1944

We are undecided where to go. I have read some excellent reports about Maya Key but most talk about the pool, animals, or snorkeling. We are basically beach people. We would like to know how the beach is. We don't want to go to the Caribbean to sit by the pool. We can do that at home. The beach at Bananarama looks very nice but can't seem to find any good pictures of Maya key's beach. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks..........

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the cost is for a taxi to Bananarama resort? It cost $30 to book with resort and this gets you transport threre and back; a drink and chair........i cant decide whether to prebook or wing it when we get to port. Cruising on Jewel March 28th

Thanks

April

Adlechamps

Do you know if NCL offers an excursion to Bananarama Resort? We are also cruising on the Jewel March 28th and were thinking of doing the Tabyana Beach Party in Roatan, But now I have been reading about Bananarama in Roatan and that sounds nice also. I was watching House Hunters on HGTV the other night and there was a couple who bought a place in Bananarama. The beach looked real nice!

Sharon

Which do you think is a better beach?

Bananrama. Go to their website and sign up for one of their packages which includes tha taxi from Coxen Hole. A good deal.

website spellled out( because it gets starred here) wwwdotbananaramadivedotcom. Click on the Cruise shippers link.

Love ur screen name.......we are booking directly with banarama. There website is very informative and it seems like everywhere i check they receive great reviews.

I cannot wait for trip.........hope to see you there.

April

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After reading through a lot of posts (and getting a little confused!) I have decided to go to Bananarama on our own. How is the snorkeling there? And does anyone know how far it is from the water taxi dock or from Infinity?

Thank you very much:D.

Archived