On board credit

cruise6932

This will show up as an entry with a positive entry (credit) toward your balance near the start of your onboard account. It may be coded in several ambiguous ways depending on the source of your credit, so just look for the amount.

What I usually do is to stop by the Pursor's desk sometime on the 2nd day of the cruise (1st day is usually extremely busy) and ask for a copy of my account just to ensure the credit is there before I go spending it.

I have been given 150$ onboard credit for my cabin, how did this get credited to my account?

Thanks for all your help

:)

Did you book useing a future cruise credit purchased previously? Did Princess give you a good will gesture credit from a previous cruise? Was there a special on your sailing that included shipboard credit? Lots of different ways where it might have came from for it to show up on your Princess account.

I have been given 150$ onboard credit for my cabin, how did this get credited to my account?
As you're from the UK, it's most likely a credit from your travel agent or part of a promotion. But that's just a guess. Usually, onboard credits come from stockholder benefits, pre-paying for a future cruise credit, or being an Elite member of the Captain's Circle, none of which probably apply in your case.

Pam, would a credit from a travel agent show up on their Princess account though? I know it doesn't for those of us here in the U.S., it could be different in the U.K. though, I guess.
the OBC from my US travel agent shows up on my onboard account (but not on the pre-cruise personalizer).

It was my experience with a TA credit not appearing that caused me to check early in the cruise.

Pam, would a credit from a travel agent show up on their Princess account though? I know it doesn't for those of us here in the U.S., it could be different in the U.K. though, I guess.

Generally, an OBC from a TA will come in the form of a card in your cabin that you will find upon arrival. I had one of these on my last cruise. I didnt need to do anything to redeem it though. It automatically showed up on my folio towards the end of the week.

Im asking about the on board credit from when you buy the future cruise credit while on your cruise. Trying to see if waiting to book a cruise while on our next cruise or booking it now and not getting that credit is worth the wait.

Thanks

Archived