Where to stay in Barcelona?

LarryF

We stayed at Hotel Atlantis which is right by the Hotel Jazz and had an excellent stay. They had a very good breakfast and the rooms were spacious. The staff was very friendly as well.

http://www.hotelatlantis-bcn.com/A01_Presentacion.php?c=1&area=A&lang=EN

Did you take the Aerobus? If you did, where did you get off -University or Placa Catalunya? Thanks.

Did you take the Aerobus? If you did, where did you get off -University or Placa Catalunya? Thanks.

We didn't take the Aerobus, we used AutoVilar. They were a great service to use and very prompt. We were going to use the Aerobus but we found people to join us to do that. The Aerobus seems very easy and I think you could get off at either. It might be better to get off at University because I don't think there will be as many people at that end as there are in Placa Catalunya, hope you have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...

we took the aerobus from Barcelona airport to the Atlantis Hotel (i sort of think it was the third stop from the airport)...we were on the same cruise as Remharri, and it was very easy for us to take the bus...the entrance to the Atlantis hotel is sort of hidden from view...no huge big signage, but getting off at Univertsity we walked across at the lights and the hotel will be on the right side of the street about half way down the block...

and yes, the breakfast was very good!

Thanks. I thought the Atlantis looked to be about the same distance from both but I think you're correct in suggesting University.

Archived