"Song of Flower'

If there are cruisers out there who loved the Radisson "Song of Flower', she is now sailing as "Le Diamant".. she is one of four ships of a French Line Le ponant. She sounds as good as she was under Radisson..Prices are reasonable and some great music cruises.. Any body interested in a reunion cruise??Speak to me. Peppercorn

• 2 weeks later...
If there are cruisers out there who loved the Radisson "Song of Flower', she is now sailing as "Le Diamant".. she is one of four ships of a French Line Le ponant. She sounds as good as she was under Radisson..Prices are reasonable and some great music cruises.. Any body interested in a reunion cruise??Speak to me. Peppercorn

If you haven't already...........post on the Regent boards........many of us old Radisson cruisers go there...........We cruised on the Diamond and Navigator and Paul Gaugauin under the wings of Radisson...........no way is cruising the same with Regent!!!!!!!!!!!!! Song of Flower was on our list but sadly she was sold before we had a chance to cruise on this beloved and very special ship.

• 4 weeks later...

I was fortunate to cruise on the Song of Flower 8 times(with Seven Seas, Radisson Seven Seas and Regent Seven Seas) including her last cruise from Venice to Rome in October 2003. She is missed by many including the staff and crew. Though it would be nice to be back on the old Song, I just don't think she would be the same without the wonderful staff and crew. They made the ship.

• 6 months later...
If you haven't already...........post on the Regent boards........many of us old Radisson cruisers go there...........We cruised on the Diamond and Navigator and Paul Gaugauin under the wings of Radisson...........no way is cruising the same with Regent!!!!!!!!!!!!! Song of Flower was on our list but sadly she was sold before we had a chance to cruise on this beloved and very special ship.

I sailed on Le Diamant ex Song of Flower at Xmas/New year during her last season to Antarctica. We had a fantastic cruise and the captain and crew were wonderful . As I know the captain transferred to the newest ship under Compagnie Du Ponant , Le Boreal which will replace Le Diamant in the Antarctic region.

Le DIamant is sailing elsewhere now and i would very happily sail on her again .

Archived