Fascination Verandah VIP

katgirl5

I understand we get VIP embarkation, but are the cabins ready earlier than others? Prior to 1:30?

The double doors accessing the hallway for the cabins on any floor will be shut until around 1PM or a bit later. If you want to just drop something off into your cabin just open the door find your cabin and drop off your carry on or whatever. Keep in mind the cabin might not be finished and a bit of a mess. I also introduce myself to the cabin steward (usually close by servicing another cabin) and tell him or her I left a bag or whatever in the closet.

No; But most of the time you can get into your room to drop off your carryon luggage.

The doors have been locked, so no way to get in, unless you find where they are taking the luggage up and then go up those stairs to get to your cabin and sneak there to get around the locked doors.

I only did this once on a B2B, because I needed to make sure the door was locked after I got my new key, other times I respected the locked door.

Sometimes the fire doors are left unlocked and will allow you an opportunity to drop off luggage to your stateroom before the scheduled time, but keep in mind that the stateroom doors may still be open and anything you leave in your stateroom is potentially at risk for theft.....:o

Archived