Luggage ?

bonniek

We are staying overnight in New Orleans prior to the cruise. Should I wait to put the Carnival luggage tags on the luggage until Saturday when we board the ship?

Also, does anyone know the what the smoking areas are on the Sensation?

Okay, we have one week until we leave for our cruise.....I'm stressing out big time! :)

Thanks for your help.

Some people do and some don't. I do, the reason is if the luggage gets lost at least they know it was a cruise and will find you quicker. Packing tip: pack some of yours and his in the each others bag. Keep change of clothes in your carry on.

Cong rats on first cruise have fun. Sorry, but have not been on Sensation, someone else will jump in to tell you your other answers.

Relax, you will have fun if you want it. Make sure you have all your docs including passport or ids. Make a copy of your filled out fun pass. Enjoy the sun.

i would never put my cruise tags on a piece of luggage until i am heading for the terminal----i want to retreive my luggage from the plane and know that the plane didnt lose my luggage----any extra tags on a piece of checked luggage could be removed by airport personnel because it has nothing to do with them getting your luggage to your destination and could slow down the code reading machines when and if you change planes

Wait until you get to the cruise terminal to attach the cruise luggage tags. Sometimes they do get ripped off on the airline. If this would happen you can get tags at the pier - just tell the luggage porter at the pier they have extra tags.

Today--only one side of the ship is smoking. (when we went you could smoke on either side) no smoking in the dining room/ buffet area (basially any food place) UYou can smoke inyour cabin Not in the halls.

On thepromanade deck right outside the dining room is the cigar bar-- you will see lots of people head there right after dinner to grab a smoke.

Sensation was my first cruise and to date my favorite cruise.

Archived