Cemetary to Royal Palms

cruise_crazy68

I've never walked it, but I think it's about a 10-15 minute drive, depending on traffic. (I've driven that stretch lots, but never paid too much attention to the time.) My guess is that it's about 3-4 miles? You're almost walking the whole length of Seven Mile Beach, which is about 5 miles long.

On this map site:

http://www.caymanlandinfo.ky/Portals/0/ls_documents/atlas/gcindex.html

Royal Palms is at the bottom of page 20, and Cemetary Beach is around the middle of page 11.

I've never walked it, but I think it's about a 10-15 minute drive, depending on traffic. (I've driven that stretch lots, but never paid too much attention to the time.) My guess is that it's about 3-4 miles? You're almost walking the whole length of Seven Mile Beach, which is about 5 miles long.

On this map site:

Royal Palms is at the bottom of page 20, and Cemetary Beach is around the middle of page 11.

Thank you I appreciate the info. I believe I have seen you say you used the bus system in Grand Caymen, if this was you what would you think of taking the bus to Cemetary and then grabbing the bus and taking it back to the royal palms area? Would that be doable and I still have not been able to figure out exactly where to pick up the bus when we leave the tender port area. Any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

On this map site:

Also this map is fantastic however I do not see Sea Grape on there can you tell me what page # it is located in. I would like to know if on the beach access side if we could walk all the way through? So it is free access but in front of the Government house and these condos and such can we just walk past everything on the beach?

Thanks for all your help!

Sorry, I haven't used the buses so I'm not much help there. If you read the first sticky in this forum, or do a search for "public bus" in this forum, you'll find lots of threads with the info, however.

You should be able to walk along Seven Mile from one end to the other, on the sand right along the water. There are access points every so often, so if you took a bus or taxi to the far end, then walked until you got sick of walking, you could exit the beach via the next access point and just flag down a bus or taxi along the road to take you back to the port area.

Sea Grape is in between Cemetary and Royal Palms, but I don't see it listed on the map, and since they don't list the bars or restaurants, I can't place it exactly (I navigate using landmarks, especially in Cayman where street addresses don't seem to be very popular). I'd guess it's somewhere on page 17, though...but I'm sure Drew will see this and let us know for sure. :D

Sorry, I haven't used the buses so I'm not much help there. If you read the first sticky in this forum, or do a search for "public bus" in this forum, you'll find lots of threads with the info, however.

You should be able to walk along Seven Mile from one end to the other, on the sand right along the water. There are access points every so often, so if you took a bus or taxi to the far end, then walked until you got sick of walking, you could exit the beach via the next access point and just flag down a bus or taxi along the road to take you back to the port area.

Sea Grape is in between Cemetary and Royal Palms, but I don't see it listed on the map, and since they don't list the bars or restaurants, I can't place it exactly (I navigate using landmarks, especially in Cayman where street addresses don't seem to be very popular). I'd guess it's somewhere on page 17, though...but I'm sure Drew will see this and let us know for sure. :D

Thank you for your help you have been very kind in responding so quickly!!

Archived