With increase? Do you things will get better

manderson110

I expect them to not add anything, just keep their eyes on the bottom line as always. I think service could improve, but it might be a sign of the times in general.

As far as upping prices, that only works if people pay the higher prices, if the ships dont sell out, they will have more last minute specials.

With carnival's price increase. Do you thing that are good now might great better in the future . "show,food,entertainment. I only cruise with carnival but they took some of the little thing away that were nice to see. "pins,party,drinks, ect".

From a Business approach this is to pay for the added security members needed to cover the luggage inspection project going on at this time.

Good Grief people. PRICES GO UP ABOUT THIS TIME EVERY,EVERY YEAR. If sales are strong, prices will stay up OR go higher. If sales are not strong, prices will fall. Its an all the time thing. Summer months, kids out of school, the ONLY time many can cruise, so ALL cruiselines take advantage of it. I might PASS on a summer cruise even if it was free. I live in Florida and already KNOW what HOT is, don't need an advanced course in TROPICAL HEAT! Also finished doing the "kids thing" many years back. I'll cruise when the kiddies are in school. And its cheaper then too.

I have no problem with the way it is now.

Like any business, Carnival is always looking at the bottom line. As long as they keep having the best prices, the best food, great ships, friendly staff and crew....I'll keep cruisin'.

All the other stuff like pins, free drinks, etc., aren't part of my cruise enjoyment at all.

With carnival's price increase. Do you thing that are good now might great better in the future . "show,food,entertainment. I only cruise with carnival but they took some of the little thing away that were nice to see. "pins,party,drinks, ect".

Heck no!

And don't let a "price increase" fool you... there will still be sales and prices will be whatever it takes to fill the ships.

If people do not book at the higher prices, they will come right back down. Along with the service level, :D!

people are getting way too worried/upset/whatever over a measly 5% price increase... it'll add, 50, 60 maybe 80 bucks to a fare... its a great marketing ploy to get MORE people to rush to sign up and pay now and increase the number of sold rooms... esp since for any ship leaving before august 23 wouldn't be subject to early savere (which can save a few hundred and require refunds if price goes down). summer is peak season.. if you want to travel during peak season, you are going to pay the price. if you can't afford the extra 50 bucks, and if you're silly enough to actually expect something more from that measly increase, please stay off the ship we'll be on. i dont need anymore whiners. suffered through enough of that on the last cruise.

Archived