8 days til we are on Oais

Well we live in NE Pa. and it's snowing like crazy here. I can't wait til we are on the ship. We actually leave Tues. 3/2/10 for Ft. Lauderdale and stay there for 4 days til we set sail. Can't wait. This website (message board) has been instrumental in planning this trip. Thanks to all who post here. It's such a help!!!! Hope to see some of you at the Meet and Mingle.

Well we live in NE Pa. and it's snowing like crazy here. I can't wait til we are on the ship. We actually leave Tues. 3/2/10 for Ft. Lauderdale and stay there for 4 days til we set sail. Can't wait. This website (message board) has been instrumental in planning this trip. Thanks to all who post here. It's such a help!!!! Hope to see some of you at the Meet and Mingle.

Lucky lucky to be going so soon. Have a wonderful cruise :) We have 197 days until embarkation - sigh

We are at ground zero. I've shoveled the driveway out 4 times already trying to keep ahead of it but i'm loosing and the forcast is for it to intensify over the next several hours. Our dogs are buried as soon as they go outside to go pee. haha the big guy is doing ok but the puppy is up to his back. I shoveled out a path for them but they like to keep jumping in the deep snow. Very cute to watch. My wife is finishing up packing now while I do the shoveling. I'll get even on the trip when she wants me to go dancing and i'm on our balcony with a cigar and a scotch ahhaha

Archived