Room Decorating Package?

Eurocruiser2010

According to NCL's website, they will "decorate your stateroom for any event with confetti, balloons, streamers and a party cake."

Has anyone had this done before? Do you have photos? Would you do it again? My cruise consultant said that the room is decorated for when you first get to the room, and then housekeeping comes and cleans it up.

According to NCL's website, they will "decorate your stateroom for any event with confetti, balloons, streamers and a party cake."

Has anyone had this done before? Do you have photos? Would you do it again? My cruise consultant said that the room is decorated for when you first get to the room, and then housekeeping comes and cleans it up.

We've given and received this a few times. It is fun. I don't remember confetti, I remember balloons and streamers and the cake and a sign for the appropriate occasion. No clean up was necessary unless a balloon burst (scary in the middle of the night! :eek:). I'll see if I can find a photo.

We did it for my DIL. We had it up all week (As Mooder said, balloons, streamers and sign) The cake is fairly large and does not fit in the fridge well so you have to get creative with the leftovers( if you have any) We had it all week!

This was on the Spirit,

ry%3D480ry%3D480ry%3D480

No clean up was necessary unless a balloon burst (scary in the middle of the night! :eek:).

We had the same thing happen :eek: and then I took down the balloons

I don't think it is worth the money and would not do it again. I would just go to the dollar store before and pick up a few things to decorate the room with.

Archived