Carnival Cruises "Almost Everything Included"

SAC69

I think you missed my point! I think cruising a great value and feel plenty is provided in the fare... my point was the statement "almost eveything included" is misleading, because there is plenty that is NOT included in the fare.

But when you book all you have to do is read what is included, I don't think it's misleading in any way so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Cheers, Carole

And what they don't tell you is that those things that are not included are WAY overpriced. Whether someone holds a gun to your head or not!

Again I will disagree. The supper club IMO is not overpriced, in fact it's an excellent deal, the shops have some really good sales on tshirts and souveniers which again I feel are not overpriced.

If you buy coffee at Starbucks then you pay just as much as you pay for specialty coffee onboard.

The alcohol is not anymore overpriced than many other venues.

Have you bought a hamberger at Disney World? :eek: Now to me that is WAY overpriced.

Cheers, Carole

I agree that all of the extras are very expensive, including the steakhouse/supperclub, but because I don't need any of those things to enjoy a cruise, I am able to enjoy a very reasonably priced vacation. I can't imagine spending $30 per person for food, when a perfectly good meal has already been paid for and prepared in the MDR.

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

I agree that all of the extras are very expensive, including the steakhouse/supperclub, but because I don't need any of those things to enjoy a cruise, I am able to enjoy a very reasonably priced vacation. I can't imagine spending $30 per person for food, when a perfectly good meal has already been paid for and prepared in the MDR.

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Which is absolutely the point. You get to choose what you want to spend your money on and what you don't.

It creates revenue if I want to eat at supper club or if you want to drink scotch everynight.

But we are not forced to pay for them by having prices raised and including them in the price of the trip.

To me this is win/ win

Cheers, Carole

Archived