Wardrobe Question - Jade March 7th

flormija

Hi all. I have a quick question regarding clothing for the Mediterranean cruise. I am coming to Barcelona for this cruise from Iraq (I am a contractor there) and will not have shorts or dress pants or dresses. Working where I do, I only have jeans and polos. My question is, do you think this will be an issue with the MDR, or even in any of the specialty restaurants, should I choose to eat there?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all. I have a quick question regarding clothing for the Mediterranean cruise. I am coming to Barcelona for this cruise from Iraq (I am a contractor there) and will not have shorts or dress pants or dresses. Working where I do, I only have jeans and polos. My question is, do you think this will be an issue with the MDR, or even in any of the specialty restaurants, should I choose to eat there?

Thanks in advance!

There ar 2 MDR's, the Grand Pacific and the Alizar. Jeans are not allowed in the GP, but are in the A. Regarding specialty restaurants, jeans are allowed but in our experience would be unusual for a specialty restaurant...but definitely allowed.

Enjoy the Jade, we did earlier this month.

Archived