Another e-mail address to get table for two

gemcam1

Hi - Not a big poster, mostly a reader, but I found out something that could be helpful.

Another way to request a table for two is to us this address: XX_RestaurantOperationsManager @rccl.com

Use the first 2 letters of the ship (ie OA for Oasis as I just did for my 3/13/10 cruise!) and erase the space before the @

I used this on my last cruise on the Explorer and just got a confirmation for my upcoming Oasis on 3/13/10.

Hope this helps people.

Can I assume this address will remain good for requests other than table for 2 persons and, if so, is the address case sensitive (ie must it be capital R, O & M)?

Thanks ;)

Thanks for the tip.

Katy:)

Hi - Not a big poster, mostly a reader, but I found out something that could be helpful.

Another way to request a table for two is to us this address: XX_RestaurantOperationsManager @rccl.com

Use the first 2 letters of the ship (ie OA for Oasis as I just did for my 3/13/10 cruise!) and erase the space before the @

I used this on my last cruise on the Explorer and just got a confirmation for my upcoming Oasis on 3/13/10.

Hope this helps people.

Tried to contact the Jewel at: JE_RestaurantOperationsManager@rccl dot com yesterday, but received a bounced e-mail for non-existent address. Apparently, the first two letters of the ship name doesn't work in all cases.

However, I then tried the rcldining@rccl dot com, mentioned on other threads and received a confirmation this morning.

Tried to contact the Jewel at: JE_RestaurantOperationsManager@rccl dot com yesterday, but received a bounced e-mail for non-existent address. Apparently, the first two letters of the ship name doesn't work in all cases.

However, I then tried the rcldining@rccl dot com, mentioned on other threads and received a confirmation this morning.

I found this in an RCI brochure yesterday when I was looking for some other info.:)... Jewel is JW, not JE

Adventure = AD

Allure = AL

Brilliance = BR

Enchantment = EN

Explorer = EX

Freedom = FR

Grandeur = GR

Independence = ID

Jewel = JW

Legend = LG

Liberty = LB

Majesty = MJ

Mariner = MA

Monarch = MN

Navigator = NV

Oasis = OA

Radiance = RD

Rhapsody = RH

Serenade = SR

Splendour = SP

Vision = VI

Voyager = VY

Hope that helps. :)

uktraveller,

Thanks!

I was going by the code the OP had suggested:

....Use the first 2 letters of the ship (ie OA for Oasis a.....

Your code find should help a lot of folks!

Thanks again!

I asked for a table for two and was was told that I need to do this when I board.

One of the most frustrating things I find with all cruise lines - is that I think it really depends who you happen to get reading your e-mail/letter/answering phone call. The answers can vary dramatically.

I emailed rcldining......... for our cruise last December, first of all I just got an acknowledgment of our request, I then emailed again one week before and they emailed to confirm our table for 2.

When you receive the acknowledgement a different email address is given which is the one I later replied to.

For our upcoming cruises I sent one email request to rcldining and received two separate acknowledgements.

Hope this helps.

I asked for a table for two and was was told that I need to do this when I board.

One of the most frustrating things I find with all cruise lines - is that I think it really depends who you happen to get reading your e-mail/letter/answering phone call. The answers can vary dramatically.

Unfortunately, I think you're absolutely right. I think that's the frustrating part of our everyday lives. Gotta be happy when it works out, and grin and bear it when it doesn't!

Archived