Suite Perks - Non-Suite Guests

cruzmaven

If he is doubled booked as in booked and paid as a 4th guest in suite and booked and paid for a studio, he would be entitled to suite perks because HE IS PAID as a 4th guest. I do not see how NCL could deny access to the perks. Some people are booking 2 studios and using the extra room as a storage for their luggage - they have a double booking and have access to TWO rooms. If your son is booked for the studio ONLY under your reservation, he is not entitled to suite perks.

Yes, but then he would probably have 2 pay gratuity in both places as well.

Yes, but then he would probably have 2 pay gratuity in both places as well.

This is true but that's the price you pay if you want a studio AND suite perks:eek:! Is it really going to kill the son being in a suite for 7 days with his parents and brother? If he wants his own space and chooses a studio, he should only be entitled to studio perks. You can't have your cake and eat it too on this matter.:rolleyes:

Is it really going to kill the son being in a suite for 7 days with his parents and brother? If he wants his own space and chooses a studio, he should only be entitled to studio perks. You can't have your cake and eat it too on this matter.:rolleyes:

In the studios they give you cake, but won't let you eat it!? That's a crappy perk! :)

In the best of all worlds we'd all be more comfortable with him in his own cabin. I don't really like the idea of the living area in the suite essentially becoming his bedroom. My sister (his aunt) will be in the little "kids" bedroom.

But, I'm not going to double book him and I'm not going to worry about sneaking around for a week. I think the courtyard area and other suite perks should be limited to suite guests, so I'm not going to try to get around that restriction.

We'll bite the bullet and we'll all suffer through it somehow in the suite.:cool: When he was younger the 3 of us would share a regular cabin, climbing over each other to move around or get in or out, so I think we'll be able to cope with the suite.

In the studios they give you cake, but won't let you eat it!? That's a crappy perk! :)

In the best of all worlds we'd all be more comfortable with him in his own cabin. I don't really like the idea of the living area in the suite essentially becoming his bedroom. My sister (his aunt) will be in the little "kids" bedroom.

But, I'm not going to double book him and I'm not going to worry about sneaking around for a week. I think the courtyard area and other suite perks should be limited to suite guests, so I'm not going to try to get around that restriction.

We'll bite the bullet and we'll all suffer through it somehow in the suite.:cool: When he was younger the 3 of us would share a regular cabin, climbing over each other to move around or get in or out, so I think we'll be able to cope with the suite.

Perks or no perks, the bottom line is that you all are going on a cruise and will have a fantastic time:).

Happy Sailing!

...so predictable.

It's 249.00 for 3rd/4th passenger in A3 on most cruises. Big deal...pay the money and all the comedians on here who police the courtyard area will be satisfied.

After all the years I've been on this board - it never disappoints.

...so predictable.

It's 249.00 for 3rd/4th passenger in A3 on most cruises. Big deal...pay the money and all the comedians on here who police the courtyard area will be satisfied.

Amy -

I just checked NCL for the Aug 14, 2010 sailing and the 3rd and 4th etc.. persons are $949.00. Remember.... Lots of CAKE!!

...so predictable.

I am not trying to be rude nor do I want to come across as being so but I'm trying to understand. What's your beef? The son wants his own space and chooses a studio. Mom is not going to double book him. The son chooses not to be in the suite so why should he have suite perks? You know, mabe I'm being a little too hard and yes, maybe the son should be entitled to every single suite perk. Come to think of it, my parents booked a suite a year ago on their cruise and I think they need to transfer that credit over to my Epic sailing and I should be entitled to suite perks. And come to think of it, there are a few cruisers on my roll call that are booked in suites and I responded to them..., that should entitle me to suite perks. Or better yet, to hell with everyone booked in a suite, lets give every single person suite perks:rolleyes:! Sorry but I am just trying to make a point here.

As to the OP and her original question, she asked a genuine question and I believe everyone gave her their opinions, advise and answers in a very helpful way. She in no way got bent out of shape because she was looking for an answer she didn't hear. Perks or no perks, I hope she and her family LOVE their cruise:)! As I said before, I am not trying to be rude.

I am not trying to be rude nor do I want to come across as being so but I'm trying to understand. What's your beef? The son wants his own space and chooses a studio. Mom is not going to double book him. The son chooses not to be in the suite so why should he have suite perks? You know, mabe I'm being a little too hard and yes, maybe the son should be entitled to every single suite perk. Come to think of it, my parents booked a suite a year ago on their cruise and I think they need to transfer that credit over to my Epic sailing and I should be entitled to suite perks. And come to think of it, there are a few cruisers on my roll call that are booked in suites and I responded to them..., that should entitle me to suite perks. Or better yet, to hell with everyone booked in a suite, lets give every single person suite perks:rolleyes:! Sorry but I am just trying to make a point here.

As to the OP and her original question, she asked a genuine question and I believe everyone gave her their opinions, advise and answers in a very helpful way. She in no way got bent out of shape because she was looking for an answer she didn't hear. Perks or no perks, I hope she and her family LOVE their cruise:)! As I said before, I am not trying to be rude.

Amy..... Your Turn. Please pass the coffee to go with my CAKE

...so predictable.

Yes, you are predictable too. Now come on and have some fun with us and while you're at it, have a piece of cake.

Archived