Question about dining Eurodam

Marigold183

Can't pick one over the other. They're very different and both are very, very good.

We were on Eurodam for 14 days and had two dinners in Tamarind and really enjoyed both. We had even more dinners in Pinnacle and each one was very much to our liking.

We had dined in Tamarind last March and enjoyed it but found it even better in February. A delightful evening.......

Totally different in their type of cuisine....both fabulous.....on board for 28 days and could not fault either .

Pinnacle is great for a quite romantic dinner whilst the Tamarind is great for an Asian fix!

Lunch is free whilst dinner has a 15 surcharge in the Tamarind and the Pinnacle has a 20 surcharge for dinner and I think 10 for lunch ?

Bottom line try both and judge for yourself.

Rock on Hal,

Cristiano.

I agree that food preferences are very subjective and one has decide for oneself. I love the Pinnacle, the food and the service and could happily eat there every night of a cruise.

With regard to the Tamarind, the surroundings are lovely, the service is amazing and the food is well presented----but I just don't like the food. I am not saying it isn't good because so many people rave about it. It is just that I don't care for that type of food. I have tried two dinners and two lunches, thinking that maybe I just ordered the wrong thing, but it doesn't appeal to me.

I have seen the Canaletto panned on these boards, but we found it to be a very good place to eat. Others, obviously, have not.

I guess my advice to the OP is to try for yourself and make your own judgements. You may love the Tamarind and not like the Pinnacle---or you may love both. People have different tastes.

If you dined in Euodam's Tamarind and loved it many months ago, you will postively swoon now. If you dined there some time ago and it was not all you hoped for, try it again. The differences we experienced from two dinners in March, 2009 (which we liked but I thought the food needed more flavor) to two dinners in February, 2010 were significant. The food, now, in Tamarind is truly wonderful. They tweeked the recipes, or added more seasoning or something because I absolutely loved it this time.

The service on all our visits was outstanding and the decor and presentation worthy of many stars. I particularly admire the choices for the flatware, china, service plates, glassware and even the placemats. It is so obvious the careful thought that went into the choices. Perfect IMO

Archived