Cloud 9 Spa flotation therapy.

I will be cruising the Carnival Dream on 2/5/2011 and was looking at the layout of the Cloud 9 Spa and noticed there are 2 rooms on deck 14 labeled Flotation. I would like to find out more information regarding these rooms and see if anyone has experienced this type of therapy before. I have been to a flotation center before and I want to know if this is the same thing. You basically climb into a tank full of warm salt water and float in complete darkness and silence. It is very relaxing and you feel weightless like floating in space without gravity pulling you down.

I will be cruising the Carnival Dream on 2/5/2011 and was looking at the layout of the Cloud 9 Spa and noticed there are 2 rooms on deck 14 labeled Flotation. I would like to find out more information regarding these rooms and see if anyone has experienced this type of therapy before. I have been to a flotation center before and I want to know if this is the same thing. You basically climb into a tank full of warm salt water and float in complete darkness and silence. It is very relaxing and you feel weightless like floating in space without gravity pulling you down.

triphopper, we were on the Dream in January and going back in May (but after you). We had/have spa cabins but I never went to the treatment room areas as they are up one level from the rest of the spa. Believe me though, with a routine of a soak in the thasso pool, a steam in the aromatic steam room, cold shower rinse, re steam, the a "nap" on the heated loungers finished off by a cup of tea/glass of lemon or cucumber water in the relaxing room and you'll be an overcooked vegetable inside an hour (depending upon nap time).:)

I am trying to find out how much they charge the 3rd person ina spa room for use of the facilities. On the website it says that the 1st and 2nd passeneger have access to the pool ect but 3rdand 4th pay an upcharge.

I called Carnival and no one seems to have the answer to this question???

Archived