Cambria Suites Ft Lauderdale

MI-DI

It might make me sound like a snob, but I refuse to stay in any hotel that does not have interior corridors. I feel more safe.

I just returned from a business trip to Savannah and I stayed in a Cambria Suites. It is just like the Hyatt Place suites. You could order room service or have a drink at the bar. Very nice room with two flat panel TVs. One in the bedroom area and one in the living room area. I am booking my April 23rd pre-cruise stay today.

http://www.cambriasuitesfortlauderdale.com/#Scene_1

probably not an atrium but from the picture/photo looks like interior corridors..( pretty much any new build hotel these days is inside corridors except the VERY low end ones, and even they seem to be catching up!)

It might make me sound like a snob, but I refuse to stay in any hotel that does not have interior corridors. I feel more safe.

Then you are missing out on some very upscale places. Many condo buildings are what is called condo hotels or condotels. They are individually owned condos but the entire property is run like a hotel. Check in front desk, daily maid service, room service, etc.

:)when are you crusing? we are planning to drive over near the end of the year to cruise and want to stay at the Cambria so please post if you stay here,,,,cruzinjudi;23731701]Thank you for posting their web site--Does anyone no how far is the port from the hotel? we might be driving down the day before and leave our car there, since they have free parking.

:)when are you crusing? we are planning to drive over near the end of the year to cruise and want to stay at the Cambria so please post if you stay here' date=',,,cruzinjudi;23731701']Thank you for posting their web site--Does anyone no how far is the port from the hotel? we might be driving down the day before and leave our car there, since they have free parking.

We cruise on Dec. 5, 2010. I've read good things about the Cambria, so far. We love the fact that it's new and we can leave the car for free. We really wanted to stay at Embassy Suites but for 2 nights plus the cost of leaving the car it was just at $500. While Cambria is $200. I booked through www dot stay123.com for $89. per night. I called the hotel first to make sure this was a legitimate place to book. I was told it definitely is. I do find the prices fluctuate from time to time on the site, so you might get $89. then go back and it will be $129. So keep checking. Someone told me to delete my cookie then try going back. I hadn't gotten the $89. to come up since the night I booked, until just now. I'll be sure to post my thoughts on the hotel when I return.

JoAnn

FritzG, That would be much appreciated! If it wouldn't be too much trouble, while there, could you notice what might be near by to have dinner,,? We wouldn't be looking for anything too expensive or fancy. Outback, Cracker Barrel, TGIFriday etc are fine with us, even pizza. We know there isn't anything too close. I've noticed on their Facebook wall they have posted the menus and after I requested it, they put the prices for their restaurant and bar. I just haven't read anything about how the food was there. I'm really having a hard time getting a grasp of the area.

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful, safe trip!!!

JoAnn

Kruzin-we are driving down the beginning of may-we haven't decided what to do yet-weather just to drive down that day and leave the car at parkngo or get a place where wer can leave the car

Has anyone left their car at the cambria suite while on a cruise and is the parking lot pretty well lighted?

Archived