The World's Longest Carnival Freedom Pictorial Review! Feb. 13-21

Nicole721

Hello from New York (well, New Jersey, but whateves!). Getting onboard the Miracle tomorrow, but I was determined to finish this one before starting the next!

Parts 12 and 13 are up and done. I hope you all enjoy them (and enjoyed this review) and if anyone has any more questions, I will be happy to answer them when I get home!

Hello Nicole!

The CD schedule was posted on Friday and it looks like Felipe will be my CD. Based on your review...:mad:...Can you please tell me more about him?

Honestly, the CD doesn't make or break a cruise for me (personally), but I'm cruising with my 3 daughters and they absolutely LOVE it when the CD is good with kids and is real personable. I've taken them on 2 cruises so far - 1st one was Goose and he stunk, 2nd one was Steve Cassell and he was phenomenal with my girls!! My middle one even asked him to dance at the Captains Party and he danced with her on stage.:D

Although you didn't travel with kids, did you happen to notice if/how he interacted with kids?

Thanks & looking forward to the rest of your review (& the next one)!

Have a great time in NY and a great cruise!

Ashley :)

Hi Ashley!

I didn't notice Felipe interacting with many kids, but there weren't many kids onboard to begin with that week (more teenagers than anything else). I think Felipe has the potential to be a good CD if he isn't around his girlfriend, but I can't really judge him otherwise because she was with him at all times throughout our cruise and it makes me wonder if he was lackluster because she was there or if that's how he normally is. He has great energy...but that's kind of the extent of the good things I can say about him :(

Part 11 has been up since May 6th. on Nicoles blog. I just found it. It sound like she is starting her next cruise also!

Ahh thanks for bringing that over for me!

Nicole, thank you for the teriffic blog. It was great as usual. Will look for your new one when you return.

Have a fabulous cruise on the Miracle!

Thank you so much :)

• 4 months later...

Archived