Can't find bibsters??

TANZYRAGWEED

I got the sticky placemats for our cruise from diapers.com along with our new chicco stroller and they also have the bibsters with the pockets. I packed them all!!! YAY 19 more days til we leave! :D If you don't want to order from the internet check Target.

If you can find mitten clips (elatic band with clip on each side) that are made to clip mittens together it works great to secure the cloth napkins around your baby's neck. I found them in the Target dollar area. Then you wont even need the disposable ones.

I use plain old wooden clothespins (from the Dollar Store) for potato chips, Fritos, dog food, cat food, pretzels, ....you get the picture. Might work well for napkin/paper towel bibs. At least they're cheap and readily available. When I visited DD and family in Jan., they used the velcro bibs on the 1-year old, but they were too loose, and DGD's neckline was usually smeared with remnants of frozen blueberries, soy beans, egg yolk, and maple syrup. Among other foodstuffs! So, I used a clothespin to tighten it. It worked!

Archived