Hanging around the FLL airport after flight

galliegirlie

We have a 6:30am arrival time at FLL, but we don't have to be at the port of Miami until 11am. I have scheduled SAS shuttle for a 9am pickup. My question is, are there any lounges/restuarants available after baggage claim that we can hang around in for a few hours before our shuttle pickup? I know the main airport would have plenty of options, but we have to get our luggage first, meaning we would have to exit the main terminal. If the arrival area does not have any options, does the departures area have any options outside the security check point?

You might delay SAS until 10:00 or later - the drive is only about 45 minutes or so. That would give you time to catch a shuttle to one of the nicer hotels near FLL for breakfast. Eggs and a few screwdrivers always get my cruises off to a good start!:D Good luck!:)

There is a small restaurant, I think called Joes???, next to Grumpy Gators that I think may be open for breakfast. They are in the shopping center off of Cordova Road behind Embassy Suites. You could taxi there for breakfast then taxi to the port about 11:30.

Archived