Pcc

Pebbs48

Is it possible to change my PCC? It seems he's never there except for when I'm online checking rates. Then my phone rings off the hook! :)

Yes it is. Just did this myself for a very similar reason.

Once you find the new PCC, it just takes an email to them requesting that your profile be moved to their portfolio and its all done.

So your PCC doesn't return your calls unless he sees you've been shopping? How disappointing! They should be there to service your existing reservations, too...

Is it possible to change my PCC? It seems he's never there except for when I'm online checking rates. Then my phone rings off the hook! :)

If my PCC called whenever I was checking prices, he would probably wear out his phone

He knows I'll check with him when it gets serious, and sometimes when it doesn't

Once you find the new PCC, it just takes an email to them requesting that your profile be moved to their portfolio and its all done.

Sometimes it is this easy. Other times it is more complicated. Since we had a cruise booked with PCC #1 it took persistence to get moved to a different PCC. I call PCC #2 with questions, but PCC #1 still shows up as my PCC of record on the upcoming cruise.

So your PCC doesn't return your calls unless he sees you've been shopping? How disappointing! They should be there to service your existing reservations, too...

I think he got irritated at first because he wanted me to book the Pearl and I went with the Star instead! Now I want to cancel that reservation because an online TA was offering $200 OBC at the same price. So, yeah, he's avoiding me.

:D

Archived