Have you seen a flood of cabins open at once?

G&TQ

Ok we are 29 days out. We have a 6d cabin booked EX, so I watch the price and see what catagories still have cabins. Yesterday there were maybe 5 inside cabins and no OV cabins open below us, and only 1 suite. Cat 6d and 6e both showed 10+cabins. Today prices droped from yesterday and Now 2 inside catagories are showing 10+ and some other cats have opened up. Is this wierd or has anyone see this before?

I might get a price break after all... :rolleyes:

Usually when a flood of cabins shows it is from TAs giving back cabin they were holding, but usually it would be around final payment.

Are you sure you are seeing a flood of more cabins?? For instance they could be running a past guest sale with free upgrades, and people are moving up and opening lower priced cabins (thats what happened on my cruise).

With your title I keep imagining an entire floor of doors all opening at the same time as it would in a musical- Someone swings out of each room (probably, based on another thread here today, in pjs) singing something in unison- having trouble coming up with the appropriate song but something.

Archived