Nassau Aquaventure- Half day

tracyfitzs

I noticed they just posted the Atlantis aquaventure excursion on the EPIC eastern carribbean iteniery Nassau shore excursions. It is a half day (the ships doesn't dock till 12)and still $149. This is definately somethign I have wanted to do, but is that enough time to make it worth it? Thanks!

This exact point was brought up here before. I suggest you find it and it will have lots of answers. I see that NCL did not have the Aquaadventure on the excurision list which I thought was odd but then I saw the noon arrival. If you want this trip, you may have to go it alone in a taxi. They dont sell advance tickets and you may have to book a hotel room to get in if the park is sold out that day by noon. If it was not sold out, I would expect you could pay and get in. Aquaadventure is amazing and got to experience it this January. It is fun for both adults and kis. It is a shame about the late arrival. If you dont make it on the Epic, I suggest you book the Sky or another line to get to go

This exact point was brought up here before. I suggest you find it and it will have lots of answers. I see that NCL did not have the Aquaadventure on the excurision list which I thought was odd but then I saw the noon arrival.

David read the first post it is now on the shore excursion list.

Tracy if this is something you want to do the only way to do it and not have to book a hotel room or worry about being back to the ship ontime may well be to book it early with NCL. I am sure it will sell out early. 4 or 5 hours should give you plenty of time to enjoy the adventure.

David read the first post it is now on the shore excursion list.

Tracy if this is something you want to do the only way to do it and not have to book a hotel room or worry about being back to the ship ontime may well be to book it early with NCL. I am sure it will sell out early. 4 or 5 hours should give you plenty of time to enjoy the adventure.

Thanks for the updated time2cruise1

I bet NCL had a flood of calls about the missing and most popular excursion. They probably worked out some sort of late deal with the park which makes sense. I cant imagine they turning away such business from such a large ship.

I hope the guy that went to great lengths to book a hotel room so his kids can go to the park reads this new thread so that he can book the excursion and cancel the hotel reservation.

Having been there, it still may be worth it to go on your own. Our excursion group met at 9:30 and by the time we took the ferry over and got the tour it was after 11 am before you get to the slides. With a noon arrival, it really makes a late day. But still worth it. The park is beautiful, has so much to see, and the water slides are amazing.

The four of us booked a room at the Comfort Suites (includes full Atlantis admission for up to 4 people) for about $250 including the (numerous) fees. It was much cheaper than a room at the Atlantis resort or the ship's excursion for 4 people. Easily reached by taxi, it was a great day for 4 hours or so. The Lazy River alone is worth the cost.

Check the Ports of Call board for Bahamas - lots of info on Comfort Suites.

Please find info received from Comfort Suites regarding rates and fees. I could not get their rate table to post so I just typed the info below

The rate chart below demonstrates the applicable charges and gratuities. FYI – Children 16 years and older are charged as adults, children 12-15 pay HK Gratuity ($4.50 per night) and a maximum of four (4) person are allowed per room (including children).

Single Occupancy $250, 12% tax $30.00, Energy Surcharge $9.95, Housekeeping Gratuity $4.50, Total $294.45

Double Occupancy $250, 12% tax $30.00, Energy Surcharge $19.90, Housekeeping Gratuity $9.00, Total $308.90

Triple Occupancy $290, 12% tax $4.80, Energy Surcharge $29.85, Housekeeping Gratuity $13.50, Total $368.15

Quad Occupancy $330, 12% tax $39.60, Energy Surcharge $39.80, Housekeeping Gratuity $18.00, Total $427.40

Archived