Equinox dining experiences?

39august

I have read many reports of very slow and inattentive MDR service on Solstice. Is this also the case on Exquinox? We are booked on her for our first X cruise next January and do hope to have as good service in MDR as we receive on RCI. And how is the service for Select dining? Would we do better to sign up for that?

There are quite a lot of dining reviews for Equinox on the first page that you may like to read.

We are booked for Equinox in April and all our previous dining experiences with Celebrity have been excellent and have suited us better than most other lines we have sailed with so we are hoping for a similar experience this time.

One thing for certain is that I am going to have a wonderful holiday and I hope you do as well

Gail

No one been on the Equinox lately?

We were on the Equinox in November. We had Select Dining. While the wait for being seated was often long, once we got seated we found the service to meet and/or surpass Celebrity's standards. We were lucky enough to have the same waiter and assistant waiter several nights and they were fantastic. We enjoyed the whole MDR experience, except for the wait to be seated.

Archived