Transportation to port

Hey Everyone,

DH and I are flying to Miami for our upcoming cruise! My question is should we pay to take RCCL ground transportation or just take a taxi? It's just the two of us. We are going to the Port of Miami which I heard is about 10 minutes away! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Much easier to grab a cab which is flat rate about $28 or so for cab. Otherwise you have to wait until the bus fills up and then you get to arrive at port with 50 of your new friends.:p

Flat rate from Miami International Airport to the Port of Miami is a flat rate of $24.

Flat rate from Miami International Airport to the Port of Miami is a flat rate of $24.

I haven't done it for a couple of years so I added for inflation. I actually remember is as $26 like 3 years ago.

PA'er, you ex Pan Am?

Yeah, FA - SFO - 79 to 86, several of us here on CruiseCritic, someone mentioned you on a previous sailing, but, I don't think that we've met. Anyway, thanks to everyone for letting us chat !! :)

Yeah, FA - SFO - 79 to 86, several of us here on CruiseCritic, someone mentioned you on a previous sailing, but, I don't think that we've met. Anyway, thanks to everyone for letting us chat !! :)

Well hubby and I are both Rockleigh computer center. 81-84! We met there and celebrated our 25th this past fall.

• 3 months later...

Archived