Need help with Dreams Resort in Puerta Vallarta...Please~

mom22tinks

Hi, I've emailed them a few times and they have not gotten back to me. We wanted to go there over spring break for a day pass and not sure how much they cost per person and for children. Also, how do you get there? How much to get there? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jessica

Jessica... I may be able to help a bit for you. My wife and I are going to dreams for a 6 hour day pass in early April, 2010 when arriving on the Mariner. The cost of this pass is $58.00 U.S. for 6 hours which includes drinks, buffet meal and other associated activities around the resort. The person you must contact at the Resort is the Head Concierge,,,,,,, Gregorio ROBLES

Gregorio gives you a reply within 24 hours normally. I have lost his particular email address but HOPEFULLY someone else will have it and pass it on to you after you read this.

Regards Bob & Chris.:)

... Also, how do you get there? How much to get there? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jessica

Primary transportation for a party of four would be a yellow city taxi. They will be waiting just outside the port property and charge per taxi ride with up to four passengers. (White/cream color port taxis charge per person and can only take you there. Return will be in a yellow city taxi.)

The taxi fare should be roughly 120 pesos (maybe a little less). If you pay in USD's, plan on paying roughly $12 USD each way.

It is possible to get there via the city bus system for allot less but that requires a transfer on the south side. I'm not sure it would be a good choice for first time visitors with children.

Enjoy!

Here'e the email response I have received from Gregorio ROBLES of Dreams. We are going there on 3/18 for the day while in PV on MOS.

Thank you very much for your interest in our all inclusive day passes to our Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa.

We are delighted to offer you our special price for cruise ship passengers of $58 US dollars. Children from 2 to 12 years old pay half.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on the 11th of March in our Dreams.

This was my reply from Dreams; I hope you tell me how it was before I go there in October. : )

Lois:

Thank you very much for your interest in our Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa.

We are delighted to offer you our special all inclusive (lunch, drinks, facilities, activities and more) day pass at $58 US dollars per adult, children from 2 to 12 years old pay half.

We are located 6 miles South from the Marina Pier and the taxi far should be from $12 to $20 US dollars. All depends on the vehicle.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon in our Dreams.

It is our pleasure,

Gregorio Robles

Head Concierge

Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resorts & Spa

Tel. (322) 226-5000 Ext. 5520

Pagina web: www.amresorts.com

Unlimited-Luxury. A new and better way to have it all.

Archived