RCCL 40th Cruise Commemorative Gift

Hmm - When we hit 40th, we decided we did not need another item to dust so we gave the crystal block back. Do they have any value.

M

I agree with the dust collector tag. I doubt they have any real value other than a sentimental one.

Sailing on the Oasis Inaugurals last December we earned our 40th & 41st cruise credits, when I asked the Loyalty Ambassador about our 40th commemorative gift she said that they were not ready in time so they would mail them out :rolleyes:

Well true to their word FedEx delivered it last night, it is really neat did anyone else get one?

Thank you RCCL

Ron :)

IMGP0173.jpg?t=1267644824

Yep, got mine yesterday! So Happpyyy

We received one of those nifty blocks on Mariner two weeks ago, however it was a bit awkward.

We asked the Mariner LA about it on the 2nd day, and she said that we would get it "after" this cruise, the next time we sailed. That would be on Majesty and we already have an MJ block.

We told her this and she said, "Let me make a call and see if I can make it work".

The next day she is knocking on our cabin door with a Mariner block in her hands! What a special, personalized treat that was for us.

Now Majesty and Mariner are sitting next to each other in our living room.

Rick and Deirdra

Sailing on the Oasis Inaugurals last December we earned our 40th & 41st cruise credits, when I asked the Loyalty Ambassador about our 40th commemorative gift she said that they were not ready in time so they would mail them out :rolleyes:

Well true to their word FedEx delivered it last night, it is really neat did anyone else get one?

Thank you RCCL

Ron :)

IMGP0173.jpg?t=1267644824

OK, Congrats, you got yours before we will get ours. For a year and a half I planned on getting our 30th Cruise Credit on the Oasis. # 29 is the Mariner so we can not go on any more cruises until our Oasis Cruise on Oct 30th, Halloween, ya baby!!

I am a little bumped out though, because we only get one even though both Bill and I will have the credits. The one thing I think RCCL needs to make mends with.....Each person should be recognized. Oh Well!

Guess where it is going to go...................Help me decide!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!

MIKE

IMG_2292.jpg?t=1267681608

OK, Congrats, you got yours before we will get ours. For a year and a half I planned on getting our 30th Cruise Credit on the Oasis. # 29 is the Mariner so we can not go on any more cruises until our Oasis Cruise on Oct 30th, Halloween, ya baby!!

I am a little bumped out though, because we only get one even though both Bill and I will have the credits. The one thing I think RCCL needs to make mends with.....Each person should be recognized. Oh Well!

Guess where it is going to go...................Help me decide!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!

MIKE

IMG_2292.jpg?t=1267681608

You have RCI slippers in a display cabinet????:p

DH and I have different numbers of credits (I have more:D) and were once able to convince a Loyalty Ambassador to give him a block for his 70th even though I had already gotten one for mine. I don't know how strictly Miami is controlling inventory at this point - it may be that you now need an act of Congress to get them.

You have RCI slippers in a display cabinet????:p

DH and I have different numbers of credits (I have more:D) and were once able to convince a Loyalty Ambassador to give him a block for his 70th even though I had already gotten one for mine. I don't know how strictly Miami is controlling inventory at this point - it may be that you now need an act of Congress to get them.

Ya, this is my laundry room.......Bahama Blue W and D.....Caribbean Blue wall color.....and the stuff you see is only half of what is in there.....You can say I have a BAD HABIT! Slipper included!

Mike

We got one on the Adventure in honor of our 30th cruise (and 11th on the Adventure). We never made it to any of the Diamond plus activities on that cruise, so the Loyalty Ambassador delivered it to us herself. It's a wonderful memento.

SeaBaby

You get one on your 30th, 40th, 50th and etec etec. Every 10th cruise after the 30th. Altho a few have said they got one at 20.

Annieeee

Yes, the EN was the only ship (I know of) that gave them out at 20.....

I have a few,but my most special one is the Sovereign......all the DPers were given them on its last sailing..:(

Rednancy1 I simply love your signature, and your listings of past cruises, particularly the 11/85 Dover B2B, I really should start adding those to my lists, we do that one 4 times a year on the wine run. Great Fun well done for listing it, as it obviously started you off on a fantastic cruise addiction.:)

What a beautiful crystal block!!! :)

We have several and would love to have an Oasis block!!

We earned our 32nd points in Jan. onboard the Voyager, but didn't get our gift. When we got home, we contacted RC, and they sent a letter to us apologizing for our not getting our gift for the 30th credit. They said we would receive it in about 3 weeks.

We think that is a lovely gift, and would never even think of putting it on E-bay!!! Can hardly wait to get it.

We have only seen pictures like the one above, but they look beautiful. Obviously, though, we are "Loyal

Royals." :)

Archived