RCCL 40th Cruise Commemorative Gift

Sailing on the Oasis Inaugurals last December we earned our 40th & 41st cruise credits, when I asked the Loyalty Ambassador about our 40th commemorative gift she said that they were not ready in time so they would mail them out :rolleyes:

Well true to their word FedEx delivered it last night, it is really neat did anyone else get one?

Thank you RCCL

Ron :)

IMGP0173.jpg?t=1267644824

What's the minimum number of cruises to receive a gift?

You get one on your 30th, 40th, 50th and etec etec. Every 10th cruise after the 30th. Altho a few have said they got one at 20.

Annieeee

What's the minimum number of cruises to receive a gift?

Commemorative gifts are given for total number of cruise credits achieved not actual cruises, they used to give the gifts for your 20th credit but they don’t do that anymore now its 30, 40 and I believe 50. The Oasis sailing was our 27th cruise but we have earned 41 credits.

Ron :)

Wonder how they will acknowledge my 4th cruise with them in October. I heard it was with an all you can eat buffet 3 times a day for the whole

cruise:p.

Awesome! I can't wait. What a great way to recognize a 4th timer! I am excited for my buffet in June! ;) I'm hoping they will have my name carved in the ice sculpture to recognize me!

On another note: Those crystal thingies are nice! I can't wait till I earn one, only 26 more cruises to go :D

Congrats, Ron & Sue! (Hi! BTW)

Funny story about my crystal block, for our 30th cruise. I packed it in my carry-on. The TSA agent stopped my suitcase, after the x-ray and did that "pull you over to the side" thing they do. He unzipped the garment bag part of the suitcase and felt around, coming up with nothing but clothes. He zipped it up and then unzipped the same compartment. Finally, he realized that there was a second set of zippers, and came upon the box that the block was in. He pulled out the block and held it to the light.

Mind you, he had not said one word, during this whole process. Finally, I said (as he was turning the block around and around), "It's pretty, isn't it? I got it as a gift from Royal Caribbean for having 30 cruises with the line." Still no comment from Mr. TSA. He just put the block back in the box, closed the suitcase and sent me on my way.

Later, DH informed me that the "lead" crystal shows as solid black on x-rays! So, Mr. TSA was looking for the solid black thing in my suitcase. :rolleyes:

Archived