Jersey Boys

jackdiamond

I wondered if the Jersey Boys who just broke all attendance records at the Barbara Mann theater here in S. Ft. Myers was the same group whom I viewed on the December Equinox.

Nope!

I wondered if the Jersey Boys who just broke all attendance records at the Barbara Mann theater here in S. Ft. Myers was the same group whom I viewed on the December Equinox. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Surely this wasn't the Jersey Boys play you're speaking of? I guess I'm a little confused.

Wouldn't it be great if they did have a play of some sort on the ships now and then instead of the variety shows and such they have now. Surely they could come up with some short plays that are decent and have a broader appeal than some of the off the wall headliners they bring on and it might be easier to completely change each season than some of the acts they have now.

Surely this wasn't the Jersey Boys play you're speaking of? I guess I'm a little confused.

Wouldn't it be great if they did have a play of some sort on the ships now and then instead of the variety shows and such they have now. Surely they could come up with some short plays that are decent and have a broader appeal than some of the off the wall headliners they bring on and it might be easier to completely change each season than some of the acts they have now.

This is one of the best ideas I have ever seen on cruise critic. Excellent.

Anne

Archived