Airport Car Rental Question

WinterSun42

This may sound like a silly question but I haven't been able to find an answer. My friend and I are flying into ft lauderdale and going on a 5 day cruise. When we return we are going to head up to Disneyworld for a few days and fly home out of MCO.

If I rent a car from the airport rental centre do I have to prove that I am flying out of that airport to rent? When I go to book online it asks for a flight number, which isn't required but in the fine print says I may have to provide flight info to get the rate I am beign quoted.

I've never actually had to rent a car before so i'm slightly confused. any help would be grateful.

No, you are not Required to provide any flight information.

You may (or may not) have to pay a little extra money though for a one way rental from FLL to MCO. It just helps them keep track of their inventory (cars).

Go to Travelocity and put in the dates you want the car. It will give you the total cost for all the rental companies. I then call the lowest company or two and see if they have any discounts. No, you don't have to put in your airline flight info.

Just booked the same thing...I used the Alamo web site and used ID code 7012032 ( mastercard ) Paying 161.69 for rental from friday till tuesday. Picking up at FLL and dropping off at MCO ( orlando ) NO flight info required..:rolleyes:

Archived