2012 Sailings?

sissyb

I wondered if anyone can tell me when 2012 dates will be out for Epic? Never cruised before so I don't know how far out NCL posts sailing dates.

I am hoping there will be Western Carribean in 2012.

I wondered if anyone can tell me when 2012 dates will be out for Epic? Never cruised before so I don't know how far out NCL posts sailing dates.

Better set your heart on the Eastern Carribean. After the Epic returns from the Med in summer 2011 it will be doing Eastern only winter 2011/12. They can be booked now. Summer 2012 is still open Europe again or stay in Miami.

You will probably be waiting until the first part of next year (2011) to find out what cruises will be occurring beyond April 2012. Many of the cruise lines have not yet posted all of their schedules for the summer and fall of 2011.

My wife and I just booked our first NCL cruise, a FEB 2012 sailing on the EPIC. We typically cruise with a group of 15-20 and several of the others have gone on NCL ships in the past and enjoyed them. We opted for an A3 Villa and hoping the little extra will be worth the perks we receive. NCL is currently taking reservations for cruises through March 2012.

Archived