Can someone help?

zandk

I thought I had read on here, where someone won a Miami hotel for November 2010 on priceline. For the life of me I can not find it.

So...

Can anyone tell me what price you are getting hotel rooms for in

Miami for one night in November 2010?

Thanks!

I thought I had read on here, where someone won a Miami hotel for November 2010 on priceline. For the life of me I can not find it.

So...

Can anyone tell me what price you are getting hotel rooms for in

Miami for one night in November 2010?

Thanks!

It depends on the star rating (four stars is more expensive than two stars) and will the hotel is located (a prime location vs. a less desirable location).

I've got a room booked for the Intercontinential Miami Hotel (which is considered a 5 * hotel) for November, 2010 for 2 nights at $84 a night plus taxes. I found this rate on lastminutetravel. You have to do a little research to confirm the hotel with the ammenities listed. If you are interested in this hotel and you need help to do this let me know.:D

It depends on the star rating (four stars is more expensive than two stars) and will the hotel is located (a prime location vs. a less desirable location).

We are looking at 3 1/2* or 4* in the downtown/ port area.

I've got a room booked for the Intercontinential Miami Hotel (which is considered a 5 * hotel) for November, 2010 for 2 nights at $84 a night plus taxes. I found this rate on lastminutetravel. You have to do a little research to confirm the hotel with the ammenities listed. If you are interested in this hotel and you need help to do this let me know.:D

I will try bidding at a 5* if it will let me. $84 sounds like a pretty good deal. Thanks!

I will try bidding at a 5* if it will let me. $84 sounds like a pretty good deal. Thanks!

I've just tried logging on to lastminutetravel. It seems to be down right now, however, you do not bid, you pay the posted price, only they don't give you the exact name of the hotel. Some of the ammenities listed for this hotel is: 5 * downtown Miami, 34 floors, $34 additional for parking, 66,000 square feet of event space. Click on the bird's eye view and you can see the top only of the Intercontinential hotel in the picture. Should you wish to cancel your reservation, lastminutetravel charges a fee of $25.

Wow, was that $80 for 1 night or a total of $80 for 2 nights. Just curious!

Marriott Biscayne Bay seemed to be a night hotel, we were there for an evening last year, however, some say it's not in the best part of the City at night. We did not walk around at night there or use the Metro mover, we however did use their taxi system, which is great!

Archived