Unique Photos

PineappleGal

Towel guy we made for the cabin steward.

OMG now that is funny!!!!!! I need to remember this one for my NOV cruise. What we used to do was make preditor towel animals that ate the animal they left the night before LOL

if they left a rabbit, we would make a long snake on the floor with a big lump in the middle of it. Or an alligator with a leg sticking out of its mouth. LOL The cabin steward said he didnt laugh as much in such a long time and would get all his friends to come look at our stateroom each morning.

if they left a rabbit, we would make a long snake on the floor with a big lump in the middle of it. Or an alligator with a leg sticking out of its mouth. LOL The cabin steward said he didnt laugh as much in such a long time and would get all his friends to come look at our stateroom each morning.

That is very creative and super cool.

it was very windy up on the Carnival deck one day.

This was my version of the Carnival Windsock

I was just talking to my DBF about this picture just last night. We are debating photoshop or really amazing upper body strength. Or just windy. :o

That is very creative and super cool.

I was just talking to my DBF about this picture just last night. We are debating photoshop or really amazing upper body strength. Or just windy. :o

all me. not photo shopped....but it was real windy that day I've had this in my signature for a while. Sent it into the photo contest and thought it was hysterical, with no luck. I will try to find the original shot in my files. this one is cropped a little and in the original one there is a person walking on the deck just right of the pole.

Edited by wiskt

This is "Billy" the one guy who cruised with us four girls. He's a lot of fun to travel with, never complains, but one day he ordered room service and we found out he can't hold his liquor!

i recognize that toy! What were those called...Little People"? That is what we called it, anyway...lol!

Imagine my surprise seeing a photo of me feeding the Iguana's on this thread......i wasn't even sure it was me at first and had to check what I was wearing that day from my own photo's. Coincidentally I had not been on the Carnival site for weeks and then I just jumped to page 50 on a thread I wouldn't normally look at....guess I was meant to see it. Scary isn't it thinking about people having photos you don't know about :) At least they don't have the next one which is me trying to escape the throngs of Iguana's.

Yeah next cruise in just 10 days!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, compositionally (is that a word?), this is one of the best cruise ship photographs I have ever seen. My hubby (the Photoshop king) said the lighting was brilliant.

Well done.

Gorgeous Dave! I'm assuming this was taken from your Cove balcony? can't wait for our Cove - Feb. 26th!