Did you buy photo book on board... how'd it look?

markstudy

Both of our recent books came with about 60 pre-set pages with lots of info on our cruise. We edited ours & it added up to the maximum of 100 pages for the basic price. Additional pages cost 99 cents & don't know if there's a maximum but 100 pages has been enough for ours. Both of them were long cruises (30 & 28 days) so we had plenty to add to it. We didn't do one for our 7 day to Alaska because we've sailed there before but will probably will do it on our 14 day Hawaiian cruise in November...particularly if it's free (after 3 photos & $10 shipping).

WOW...you have a great home page!

With your skill, you should have an award wining cruise book!

Thanks! I already made my book:

http://www.panraven.com/newstoryviewer/NewStoryViewer.html?storyId=171729

It was 158 pages and I believe 200 pages is actually the max. I was asking because we have booked another Princess cruise for April and if the new package only includes 50 pages, that certainly is not enough for me! So you did not pay extra for up to 100 pages, correct?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! I already made my book:

http://www.panraven.com/newstoryviewer/NewStoryViewer.html?storyId=171729

It was 158 pages and I believe 200 pages is actually the max. I was asking because we have booked another Princess cruise for April and if the new package only includes 50 pages, that certainly is not enough for me! So you did not pay extra for up to 100 pages, correct?

Thanks in advance!

That's correct...100 pages for the basic cost & free shipping if purchased onboard.

With the "limited time" Captain's Circle free book promo with picture purchase you have to pay the $9.95 for shipping. We hope the promo will still be in effect in November for our next cruise!

That's correct...100 pages for the basic cost & free shipping if purchased onboard.

With the "limited time" Captain's Circle free book promo with picture purchase you have to pay the $9.95 for shipping. We hope the promo will still be in effect in November for our next cruise!

Thanks so much for the info!!

Info from Fall Captain's Circle magazine...

For a limited time only, the Princess Photo Journal is FREE — with the purchase of photos in the Gallery — just five photos for Gold Members, four photos for Platinum Members, and three photos for Elite Members. A $9.95 shipping and handling fee does apply. Valued at $65, the Princess Photo Journal is customized to your itinerary and includes your professional Princess photos, ship features, maps, port information, and much more. You can add to your Princess Photo Journal by uploading your digital snapshots, and editing layouts and captions online after you return home.

Astro Flyer,

that is the price I just paid on our Aug. 22 British Isles cruise. Now I am in the throws of selecting photos and deep-sixing some of their stock photos!!! "My" stock book came with about 3 pages of both London and Paris, two cities we did not get to pre or post cruise!! So I have a lot of editing to do - substituting Edinburgh and the Tattoo for London and Normandy for Paris. It is overwhelming. But thanks to all who gave their Panraven site for your books. They are beautiful and are helpful for me in selecting, sizing etc. my photos. Rebecca, your AK photos are beautiful. Reminds me why I love to cruise there.

Kathleen (shootingstar07)

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off the Carribean Princess yesterday. Their current offer for anyone but Platinum and Elite is if you purchase 5 photos ($19.95 each) you get the book free (plus $9.95) hipping and handling). The book includes 50 pages. When I checked Panraven, they charge $1.00 for each additional page.

Astro Flyer,

that is the price I just paid on our Aug. 22 British Isles cruise. Now I am in the throws of selecting photos and deep-sixing some of their stock photos!!! "My" stock book came with about 3 pages of both London and Paris, two cities we did not get to pre or post cruise!! So I have a lot of editing to do - substituting Edinburgh and the Tattoo for London and Normandy for Paris. It is overwhelming. But thanks to all who gave their Panraven site for your books. They are beautiful and are helpful for me in selecting, sizing etc. my photos. Rebecca, your AK photos are beautiful. Reminds me why I love to cruise there.

Kathleen (shootingstar07)

We had to do the same thing on our FLL to Copenhagen 28 day cruise because some of them are set up for places we didn't go. In La Havre we took the Normandy tour so deleted all of the Paris info & did the same thing for some other ports. We had to get a 90 extension on completing it and recently received it in the mail.

We just got off the Carribean Princess yesterday. Their current offer for anyone but Platinum and Elite is if you purchase 5 photos ($19.95 each) you get the book free (plus $9.95) hipping and handling). The book includes 50 pages. When I checked Panraven, they charge $1.00 for each additional page.

We've been told that the Photo manager has some flexibility to offer specials so they might vary by ship...even by cruise because two Star cruises 5 months apart had different offers.

Our experience has been the price included 100 pages with about 60 pages preset & then the 99 cents per page. They also had some different options which excludes editing your book so make sure to get that option if you plan to edit.

Will find out what the Golden has to offer next month & hopefully it'll be like before.

Archived