Super Slim

Well, I started my silver ones yesterday. I really felt fine - only side effect was the dry mouth, which is remedied easily enough.;) I didn't have any trouble sleeping last night.

So far, so good today, too. I'm not thinking constantly about food which is a very good thing. I am still eating, but it doesn't take quite as much to make me satisfied.

I'm one of those who weigh every morning, but I'll probably wait and report my total loss for the week (I was down this morning though!:))

I really don't have much of an appetite. I eat breakfast with the pill in the morning, and I start to get a bit hungry around 2:00 I eat something small, and then a small dinner. When I start eating it doesn't take long til I get satisfied and I used to be one of those people that ate because something tasted good and not because I was actually hungry, but now once I am full I don't want to keep eating. I also used to crave chocolate/candy all the time, and once again would eat it just for taste and not for hunger. No more. More often than not, it doesn't even sound appetizing.

I also used to weigh myself everyday and everyone told me not to do that. For two weeks I only weighed myself on Sat. mornings, but during the week I was like a drug addict wanting drugs. I just wanted my scale, so now I am back to weighing myself everyday. I will still report every Sat, but between this past Sat and today I have lost!

I have read the bad things about this pill, but as long as I don't experience any side effects, I am going to continue taking them. They work to good not to.

Ok, I finally got brave and ordered some today. I used a debit card with hardly any money in that account. I've got to get in the modern times I guess.:p

Well, I'am really really hoping these pills work, I don't have much faith in things like this, but what the heck, the price was right to try it.

How is everyone else doing on them?:confused:

Well, today marks my first full week and I'm happy to report that I lost 8 lbs.! I continue to feel good - only real side effect I'm experiencing is dry mouth. Its definitely working so far!:)

SugarNSpice - how did you do?

Reality is the faster the weight is lost, the quicker you will gain it back.

Exercising more, smaller portions, and healthy foods are the best way to lose and weight and KEEP it off. Pills and gimmicks are unsafe and do not work in the long run.

Thank you, Perfect Stranger.

Oh, I wish I could lose 8 lbs in one week. Only 1.8 this week, but still losing. I had an awful migraine this weekend also so I didn't take and pill on sat or sun. I don't now if it was the pills, or just had a migraine. I started taking them again today.

Oh, I wish I could lose 8 lbs in one week. Only 1.8 this week, but still losing. I had an awful migraine this weekend also so I didn't take and pill on sat or sun. I don't now if it was the pills, or just had a migraine. I started taking them again today.

I'd be willing to bet that I weighed more than you to begin with, SugarNSpice. Seems the more you weigh, the bigger the losses in the beginning.

Sorry to hear about your migraine, but glad you're feeling better now!:)

LUVING2CRUISE, how much did you lose total? and was it a little short of three months that you did it, or more like 2.5..... Thanks again!!

Yea like 2 1/2 months almost 20 lbs. Its been about 2 wks since i stop and i have kept the weight off. Please ensure that you drink lots of water and remeber to eat even if you dont feel like it!:D

I got an email from Amazon that my pills had shipped and should be here May 24th. May 24th!!??? Geez! I'am thinking in a day or two. I called last Sat.

I got an email like that, too, but they arrived within a couple of days.;)

Yah, my pills are finally here. I'll have a little bowl of granola this morning, then pop a pill. I've got my chubby little fingers crossed that is the real deal for me. I'am only 5 feet tall, so an extra 30 or 35 pounds on me is like an extra 50 or so on a normal size person. LOL. I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

Yesterday was all I wanted it to be. Love these pills. I did feel a little spacey, just all over weird. I hate the feeling, but hate the fat feeling more. LOL I did sleep though. The best part is not wanting to eat all the time. I had a little salad for lunch a a cup of stew for dinner.

I took the first pill Mon. , weighted Sat. and I had lost 4 pounds. I'am really short, so medicine really hits me. I think a pill everyother day will work for me. I did'nt take one yesterday and still was'nt real hungry. I'll let you know. Love what they do....hate the weirded out feeling. But I'am doing it anyway.

I'm going to give them a try too! I've been occasionally taking (drinking) a chinese herbal tea (the cleansing kind!)

Two years ago I lost 55 pounds taking B-12 alone but I've gained 20 back (and it comes back in an entirely DIFFERENT place!! :mad: ) I would like to get rid of the new 20 and then lose another 30 or so. Normal diet pills give me the heebie jeebies so I only take one dose early in the morning otherwise I can't sleep that night (anxiety like symptoms). Can anyone speculate if I'll have similar effects on these pills?

Thanks in advance!

I am going to order some. I was losing 3-4 pounds a month and am happy with that as I need to lose 30 pounds before my cruise 2/11.

I blew out my knee and got an MRI this morning and will find out Wednesday if I need surgery.

This injury has slowed me down. I can't exercise and sitting at home not working, makes me want to eat:(.

cruisinAllie, I can only speak for myself Ok? The pills do make me feel funny. More later in the day then right after I take them. I feel myself clenching my jaws, and also a little headachy. One day last week I was feeling kinda sick too. But I've found out if I eat a little something every 4 hours or so, that's helps. Just a little something works for me. I have never taken diet pills, so can't compare. But to be honest....about 15 years ago I was doing some drugs, and this is the feeling I used to get then when the party was over. I don't like it. But it's minor really. Just a feeling I don't like. Dry mouth is another thing. But it makes me drink lot's of water, and that's a good thing. Not too much trouble sleeping, but I am not a good sleeper to start with, so I'am used to that.

Good luck everyone.

Archived