Super Slim

Well, I took one pill a day for 10 days, then 2 pills a day for 5 days. Didn't notice a thing. Appetite didn't change. Nothing...nada...zilch...zero.

Wonder if I got a bad batch?? I got them off Amazon from Green Web Properties and the box and foil looked "official".

Any suggestions?

It seems as if there are so many different "batches" of Super Slim available and people respond differently to them. When I first ordered, I ordered one of the all silver ones (silver on both sides of the sleeve) and one of the green/silver - each from a different seller. The all silver ones worked great! The green/silver (I have one left) have just been so-so. When I ordered my 3rd box recently, I ordered from Green Web Properties because they advertised the "silver foil" ones. When I received them a few days ago, they are the green/silver ones. I'm disappointed at the least that I did not receive what I ordered. I don't know how these will work, but will let you know.

Woo Hoo!! Haven't seen the anything in the 140's since Dec. 08:rolleyes:

I have taken the last pill in the first box. I am going to wait to order for a few days and see what happens. I only want to lose 12 more lbs, so I want to see if I can do that on my own... Will keep you posted.

My total weight loss with Super Slim for 1 month is 16 lbs.

It seems as if there are so many different "batches" of Super Slim available and people respond differently to them. When I first ordered, I ordered one of the all silver ones (silver on both sides of the sleeve) and one of the green/silver - each from a different seller. The all silver ones worked great! The green/silver (I have one left) have just been so-so. When I ordered my 3rd box recently, I ordered from Green Web Properties because they advertised the "silver foil" ones. When I received them a few days ago, they are the green/silver ones. I'm disappointed at the least that I did not receive what I ordered. I don't know how these will work, but will let you know.

That's interesting. If you read the reviews on Amazon, some people say the silver/silver packages are fake and some say the green/silver are fake.

I had the green/silver and the didn't do anything. In fact, when I would lightly squeeze the pills, I could tell there wasn't much of anything inside. I think I got fakes. Hmmm.

I'm down 10 so far and usually do not take the pills on the weekends. I've been FAR from good (McDonalds for breakfast, etc. :( ) and I've only fluctuated by less than 1.5 pounds and gotten back on track within a few days. I don't even remember when I started but I'm getting ready to start my fifth bubble pack of pills in my first box. I'm going to keep up with them for a while longer. They are still curbing my appetite and for the most part I'm making progress. It's probably not much different than the effect that pills like Dexitrim have had on me, but it's still keeping me going in the right direction. I'm confident that since I'm getting control of my fluctuations in weight, I'm going to be able to maintain my weight once I get to where I'm aiming for. (It will still be WAY too easy to lose control again tho!)

P.S. I'm one pound from being in the 230s. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So what happened to all of you folks who were taking Super Slim - did you end up losing, gaining it all back? I took it for a week or so and was sick so had to stop. Just wondering if those who took it for more than a week or two actually lost any weight or if it is all just another scam!

I lost 16 pounds and took it for one month. I have since done 7 weekends of baseball All Stars (crap food) and a 7 day cruise in August. I have not gained one pound of it back! I gained a little on the cruise (4 lbs) but it's about gone now and it's been 3 weeks since the cruise.

I didnt have anyside effects really. I felt really cold the first few days and like I had a caffiene high for a couple but that was it.

Scam I dont know. It worked for me.

Archived