FOS question

:confused: We will be traveling in Aug. on FOS with 11 family members 10-76 yr old. I was reading a review and saw on copies of the "Compass" and somewhere else "Club 18-20" under certain events. Does anyone know what this means? I am curious because we will have a 18 and 20 yr old with us. Also, we have chosen MTD but want to be able to attend the evening shows. What time do you suggest to try to have dinner so we have time to relax but also get to the shows at night? We don't want to eat too late. Thanks for your advice!

The shows are scheduled around the traditional dining times, so you'll need to decide which show you'd like to see and eat near one of those times! Except for an "adult" (late night) show or two, the main (early seating) goes to the show AFTER dinner, and late seating will go BEFORE dinner. The ice shows (there should be 4 to choose from) will be in the Compass.

Not sure what the 18-20 club is!

There is a "Club Twenty", which is an adults-only South Beach-style nightclub featured in the Solarium once per cruise. 21 years and older are welcome to attend. I believe the disco is 18 years and older - CC members, correct me if I am wrong.

Main dinner seating will allow you enough time to eat and make the show or you can schedule MTD.

:confused: We will be traveling in Aug. on FOS with 11 family members 10-76 yr old. I was reading a review and saw on copies of the "Compass" and somewhere else "Club 18-20" under certain events. Does anyone know what this means? I am curious because we will have a 18 and 20 yr old with us. Also, we have chosen MTD but want to be able to attend the evening shows. What time do you suggest to try to have dinner so we have time to relax but also get to the shows at night? We don't want to eat too late. Thanks for your advice!

Hi Smilesep,

What date are you going in Aug.? If you happen to be going on Aug 15th you should join us on or roll call. We have a couple of families with older teens, including my DS who will be 19 when we sail.

Archived