Dawn Princess Luggage Tags

This must be a new idea. You have to print out your own luggage tags or do you still get some in your documents when they arrive.

This print-out ones seem very flimsy, especially when you are asked to staple them to your luggage before leaving home. What happens when you check them in on an aircraft. I would think that they could get damaged and then what?

Has anyone had any problems with these self-print luggage tags.:rolleyes:

This must be a new idea. You have to print out your own luggage tags or do you still get some in your documents when they arrive.

This print-out ones seem very flimsy, especially when you are asked to staple them to your luggage before leaving home. What happens when you check them in on an aircraft. I would think that they could get damaged and then what?

Has anyone had any problems with these self-print luggage tags.:rolleyes:

hi john, on our last cruise we had to print them off and i sticky taped up the ends and they were ok....i didnt have to fly but if they come off they always have some spares at the pier

rkmw

If I was flying I would attach the labels just before I hand them over to Princess. This might be when you board the shuttle bus at the terminal or, if you are travelling by taxi, at the terminal. If you attached the labels before handing them over for airport check-in it is likely the airline staff would rip them off.

Archived