Would you prefer Aft or Fore on Main Deck of Imagination?

AandBmom

We would rather be aft, but hopefully not so far aft you feel the vibration in the back.

Closer to the dining room, for some reason we always get the back dining room for early dining. Also you go right up to the buffet area which is next to the main pool.

If you have kids I think Camp Carnival is in the front so you might prefer forward.

Fore, without hesitation. Much less vibration and rumble from these older Fantasy Class ships near the front. Also, we prefer the forward dining rooms and you are more likely to get those if you are near the front. So much activity happens near the forward atrium, you are much closer to things instead of wondering down long hallways to the aft.

Hope you have a great trip!!

I'd probably go with the forward room, but I guess it depends on the cabins you're considering and whether they are port side or starboard side.

Have you searched this board for the room numbers to see if it's in the "which cabins NOT to book" thread?

Archived