TA inaugural in NY

LadyBerard

I don't think any of the NY trips will take paying passengers. Just invited agents, etc.

And it will sail down to Miami without passengers.

There is a one day from Rotterdam to Southampton that is paid, then 2 day special invite, then the Trans Atlantic.

Originally, this was supposed to be a 3-nighter. Now I understand it is a 2-nighter. Is it going to be 7/1 - 7/3, or 7/2 - 7/4?

I am thinking you know more than most people here since most of us are not TA's, an NCL is not telling the general public about their plans. If there are changes, I would call NCL and find out what they are doing and what nights they have you onboard.

I am thinking you know more than most people here since most of us are not TA's, an NCL is not telling the general public about their plans. If there are changes, I would call NCL and find out what they are doing and what nights they have you onboard.

Currently, it is a two nighter, invite only, and then Macy's will host their 4th of July event on board.

Archived