Best Spas in the Southern Caribbean??

bling19572010

I am searching for good spas for our Southern Caribbean cruise in December 2010. Our itinerary is: San Juan, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Croix.

If you know of any good/excellent spas for the above ports I would appreciate any info you could give me.

Thank you!

I would get a guidebook on the ports you'll visit, and focus on the hotels at each place...that's where you'll find the spas.....the book will tell you where they're located, and you can certainly e-mail and find out about services and prices.

Just came back from a cruise that included St Lucia. Had the best spa experience ever! Arranged through serenity tours (info found on this site or google . . . you can call and talk to John about options) before we sailed. It was called Day of Serenity and included a couples massage in a clifftop resort, lunch, day at the beach and water transportation. The masseuses were from Bali and they had the most wonderful hands, the atmosphere was very private, and the rituals surrounding the massage were very relaxing. Cannot recommend highly enough. My husband is not much of a "spa guy" but he really enjoyed it.

Archived