Question for a Seabourn Mediterranean Expert

jdaa

We will be on the Legend July 3 from Monte Carlo with ports in Porquerolles, Sanary-Sur-Mer, Cannes, Calvi, Portovenere, Portoferraio, and ending in Civitavecchia. Any guess which port will be shopping with the chef?

Hi,

I don't know where the shopping with the chef will be done, but, it will certainly not be in Porquerolles. I have been there and it is just a small wonderful island, we had the marina day there. But the shopping oppurtunities are very limited there.

Have a nice voyage !

Guy

We've been on the Legend to Calvi and Portovenere and it wasn't one of those, either. We called at Livorno and people went shopping with the chef there but we'd already booked a trip to Florence so couldn't go. You could try e-mailing Miami and they might be able to help you.

• 2 weeks later...
We will be on the Legend July 3 from Monte Carlo with ports in Porquerolles, Sanary-Sur-Mer, Cannes, Calvi, Portovenere, Portoferraio, and ending in Civitavecchia. Any guess which port will be shopping with the chef?

We have been to Calvi, Portovenere and Portoferraio. I don't think it will be any of those. Perhaps Cannes.

Instead of guessing I suggest the first thing you do upon embarking is check with the purser's desk and tell them to sign you up immediately. These outings fill up very fast.

We plan to sign up first thing after embarcation. I don't want to miss out on the chef's tour due to already having something else booked for that day. Thanks to all who responded!

Archived