Carnival Steakhouse Question

CatlinSTJ

How does ordering in the steakhouse work? We're sailing on the Glory and have made reservations but I'm curious to know what we can order. (Not that I have any fears of not getting enough to eat - that's never an issue! :p) But, if I want the steak and lobster in the MDR, I can do that. Can I do it in the steakhouse or it is one appetizer, one entree, one desert, etc? I've read their website but it's a little ambiguous.

my wife and i were just on the Freedom and we ate in the steakhouse. The size of everything we ordered were fairly large. i'm a big eater and i was completely stuffed. we didn't order more than one at each course. the steaks were huge and perfectly cooked. my wife had the steak and lobster and she was full. i would be shocked if you walked away still hungry.

i'm not sure if you can order more than one item but you better be awfully hungry if you do. :)

have fun and enjoy

We ate in the steakhouse on Carnival Pride in December 2009. We were limited to one each (entrees, desserts) unless we wanted to pay more (in additional to the $30pp we were already paying.) The food, service and atmosphere were very nice, but not sure it was worth the money, IMO. I've eaten in the speciality restaurants on Disney and RC and enjoyed them and don't recall being limited to only one choice. HTH:)

We've done the Emerald Room on the Glory and the Golden Fleece on the Legend. I'm fairly sure you aren't meant to order multiple items for the same course...but then again I never asked because I couldn't have eaten them anyway. We were miserable (yet thrilled) after eating at the Emerald Room!

Enjoy...and if you do like steak and lobster, the surf and turf is great (and so is the lobster bisque)!

Archived