2 year old formal dress

rescue/fire

Yes...Jcpenney! That is where I would always buy my son's formal wear and Easter wear. It will be in the normal kids section where all the suits are. You can usually get a nice suit set (w/out the jacket) for under $30. :)

Luckily this year, my son was just in a wedding, so we still have his tux from the other month that he can wear :)

thanks so much both...he is wering a little button down shirt and little pants i didnt thinkabout that LOL . my mom picked up a cute pink prinecess dress for my daughter marissa and i found Andy's little outfit at kolhs for 12 dollars!

That sounds cute! Now you don't have to buy anything :D

any one have any idea where i can get a cute little outfit for my two year old son for formal night? my daugther is easy as she can wear her pink little easter dress:)

BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY has really good deals for children in the sense of formal wear. Yuo can get a suit for $30-$35 USDollars. You can also buy a 4-piece-set for about $20 that includes pants, a formal shirt, a vest matching the pants, and a tie. The last option is actually less bulky to pack.

Have fun and enjoy the pictures.

We got our son's suit for our last cruise at Kohl's for about $20. I didn't see anything when I was there last week... racks and racks of beautiful easter dresses and not a THING dressier than a polo shirt for toddler boys. :mad:

I did see some cute suits and then a little more casual things with sweater vests and ties when I was at Target yesterday. I think they were $19.99.

We will be bringing khaki pants and shorts for our son. I just got him a button down linen shirt and tie at Children's Place for 10 dollars each (before my coupon). They also had coordinating sweater vests but I thought that was too warm.

We aren't likely to use a suit or tuxedo again but a button down shirt and tie, maybe.

he will either wear nice sandals or his sneakers.

Check ebay for a Tux.

I bought one for the DS for $25 for our last cruise.

Fit good. Pants were elastic and shirt, vest tie were on the money.

The jacket kinda kit funny on the shoulders and the sleeved were very long. We shortened the sleeves and it was OK. He looked great with just the vest.

Christmas and Easter is such a good time to find little suits and tux in a lot of places. I got one for my son at Target. Bought it a little large and he wore it 2 years in a row. (I really do have to change my profile pic). Last year I didn't get a new one. I wanted him in the kids program and for the first time in my cruising history with him I was going to enjoy my dinner. We'll see what I decide on our next cruise. lol

Archived