QV stranded in Shanghai

roscoe39

The money on the left coast is Charles abdicates. He doesn't want the strife...let darling Will take king and regain some luster to the monarchy thing.

You've asked him?

His whole life has been a training to be King. Why on earth would he want to abdicate?

And why would he want William to start his reign so early? Let the poor boy have a bit of peace as Prince of Wales.....

Nor do I believe what I read on the internet.

And anyway, it doesn't matter. He's not going to be King - Charles is, assuming he outlives his mother (giving us Queen Camilla) ......

Before they 'married' (and constitutional lawyers are still not agreed that the marriage was legal) the palace stated that when (and if) he acceeds to the throne 'she' will become 'Princess Consort'. Is there any reason to believe that this will not be the case? Perhaps a great outpouring of public love and acceptance will demand 'she' becomes queen - I don't think so!!! :eek: :p

Ken

Before they 'married' (and constitutional lawyers are still not agreed that the marriage was legal) the palace stated that when (and if) he acceeds to the throne 'she' will become 'Princess Consort'. Is there any reason to believe that this will not be the case? Perhaps a great outpouring of public love and acceptance will demand 'she' becomes queen - I don't think so!!! :eek: :p

Ken

If you are married to a King, then you are a Queen.

As for the Palace announcement - who cares? A rose by any other name...

I'm not a great fan of Camilla, but she's an improvement over his last wife in my view. I really thought that she was a very silly woman.

I'm not a great fan of Camilla, but she's an improvement over his last wife in my view. I really thought that she was a very silly woman.

Maybe, but are they married? She doesn't have the front to take the title POW so why queen? There is some confusion over the position of the Royal Family in the Marriage Act.

Don't we know you of old ????? :rolleyes:

yes well, intrestingly enough and unfortuantely, she wasn't very complimentary about you either. Did you both have a falling out?

She didn't mention me did she Roscoe? I thought I'd managed to keep that little indiscretion quiet :eek:

J

only in the kindest possible terms, she really was a sweetie, its just life began to take such a toll on her after....well...you know......

the incident...............

but enough said, id hate to be indiscrete,

only in the kindest possible terms, she really was a sweetie, its just life began to take such a toll on her after....well...you know......

the incident...............

but enough said, id hate to be indiscrete,

And. . . just who is she?

Archived