Thoson Dream/Costa Europa update

Tickets arrived!!!! Yeah ! Looks like the originals as they have come via a mail redirection. Although that should only put a day on postage. So sent for printing 14th march. Delivered 10th April. Fast eh!

You would think an organisation as big as Tui would have that a bit better organised. Really means if you book less than 4-6 weeks in advance you have no chance.

Anyway, organised now. Away to the storage unit to sort out the last of my House move .

Isabel :):):):):)

Tickets arrived!!!! Yeah ! Looks like the originals as they have come via a mail redirection. Although that should only put a day on postage. So sent for printing 14th march. Delivered 10th April. Fast eh!

You would think an organisation as big as Tui would have that a bit better organised. Really means if you book less than 4-6 weeks in advance you have no chance.

Anyway, organised now. Away to the storage unit to sort out the last of my House move .

Isabel :)

So pleased you're 'sorted' now - at least on the holiday front (I guess the house bit will take a wee bit longer!!)

It does seem to be quite a lottery with tickets. I would say in general it's been our experience that 2-3 weeks before departure is about the norm but as we know, there have been lots of glitches of late. We've just received tickets four and a half weeks ahead of travel - but by the same token have had to ring up about 'missing' tickets and have received some only days before the cruise.

I think it's best to get on the case from 15-20 days from departure and chase them up. If all else fails we do know from reports on here that the 'collect at the airport' fall-back does work. It's so good to actually get the tickets in advance though - it helps with planning and heightening the anticipation too!! :D

Anyway, have a wonderful time, Isabel and do let us know all about it! :D

Isabel :):):):):)

So pleased that you have got them Isabel and you have no worries waiting at the airport , have a wonderful cruise

mrs.c

Archived