Dream - Unlimited Spa Pass?

Meredisney

I read somewhere that Guests can purchase an unlimited pass to the spa that you can use for the length of the cruise and that the pass gives you access to all of the amenities that you would receive if you booked a "spa-class" cabin. Is this true? Where do I purchase this pass? How much is it?

Yes, you can. The pass is available on the Dream and I believe (but not entirely sure) the Splendor. We purchased this pass on our cruise. It is $249/couple, I am not exactly sure the price for an individual pass, but I remember it to be around $179.

Our spa pass was the highlight of our cruise. Unlike other ships, the spa is co-ed, which meant I didn't have to do my thing separate from DH. We would sail the Dream again just for that.

The pass includes the thallasso thermal pool, sauna, aroma sauna, oriental steam, and two different rooms with warming loungers and gorgeous views.

You can purchase the pass upon embarkation - just go up to the spa and ask for it. Enjoy!!

I am really considering the couples pass but also sailing with three children, 12, 15 and 16.

We have 4 port days, although waking up on our own in Belize and going to lunch at a local restaurant, nothing more.

I just wonder if it will be worth it.

I already have spa appointments made. Can I use the extras if I have a spa treatment (ie., massage(s).

Thank you very much.

Archived