Beach day?

skyisthelimit

Try Koki beach in St Thomas...one of my fav's in the Eastern side..most days its far from crowded..

koki.jpg

You will also find alot of people say St Johns for the day also..no matter what you will enjoy it.

For seclusion, take a ferry to St. Johns on the day you are in St. Thomas......Or....

If you don't mind a crowd, and some nudity, Orient Beach in St. Marten is one of the calmest, just hanging around beach, you will find any where in the world. The sand is SO soft, it feels almost fake. There are plenty of places on Orient that rent chairs and umbrellas, and a never ending choice for food and drink.

St. Johns is much more laid back. At most beaches (besides Trunk Bay) you may be the only one around. One of my favorites would be Cinnamon bay, has showers and changing rooms, just not as crowded as Trunk Bay.

Any would be great, but I like St. Maarten or St. John.

I might suggest - see what else there is you might want to do at each port. Then figure out which you would rather do than beach day, then see which island is left and do that for the beach day.

We are sailing on the Dream on April 10th, ports of call are Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We know that we want to have a beach day at one of these ports. What do you suggest as the best place to do that??

Come join us on the Dream April 10 Roll Call. You will find some ideas there and maybe someone to share a cab with!

Archived