Settle the dispute!!

Lyn3165

My DH and I are "discussing" whether or not you can see Cuba while on the Valor cruising toward Grand Cayman. Your input is needed to settle the dispute. One of us believes you can see Cuba, the other doesn't believe it.

My DH and I are "discussing" whether or not you can see Cuba while on the Valor cruising toward Grand Cayman. Your input is needed to settle the dispute. One of us believes you can see Cuba, the other doesn't believe it.

You can see the mountains of Cuba while sailing past on the Valor

"Looking for Cuba" - that is what we said folks were doing when they wandered up to the no longer existing "tops optional" decks and just strolled around!:rolleyes:

I thought that was what they said after Cuba Gooding Jr. did that Boat Trip movie and killed his career ...

Never disputed that ... just that his career choices since Jerry Maguire have been questionable at best.

I think you mean he has been hitting about as much as missing since then... Pearl Harbor, Men of Honor, and Radio (and Rat Race and Boat Trip! [You may not like it, but some of us do!:p :D]) have all been post JM,:) but he has also let himself sign up on masterpieces like Norbit, Daddy Day Camp, and Snow Dogs since then... :rolleyes:

Lyn come on, you'll always win, your the woman!!!!

Even when your wrong your right, he MUST know that by now. We can never let them think they could possibly win against us, I mean all our mothers and grandmothers work would be for naught:p;)

Seriously though, you win.

We saw the lights from cuba many times on our cruises. In fact when my sister and I put my dad to rest at sea, it was fairly close to cuba, I like to think of my dad as "enjoying the view at the beach" in his hereafter.

Cheers, Carole

I think you mean he has been hitting about as much as missing since then... Pearl Harbor, Men of Honor, and Radio (and Rat Race and Boat Trip! [You may not like it, but some of us do!:p :D]) have all been post JM,:) but he has also let himself sign up on masterpieces like Norbit, Daddy Day Camp, and Snow Dogs since then... :rolleyes:

I liked snow dogs :p

Archived